Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DODGERS LOSE TO WHITE SOX

The Dodgers may be celebrating their 50th year in Los Angeles, but there wasn't a lot to celebrate tonight, as Mark Buehrle made the Dodgers batters look like Little Leaguers, winning 6-1. The lone Dodgers run was a homer by Delwyn Young.

The attendance was reported at 43,900, but the crowd was sparse in the 9th inning. Derek Lowe had 8 Ks, but had a tough 1st, loading the bases and giving up a run, then another run in the 2nd. That would have been enough to lost the game, but he turned it around and made it into the 8th with a 2-1 deficit, but gave up 3 more, and Wade gave up another for the loss.

The Dodgers are looking worse and worse each time I see them. It's like the life is gone from the team.

3 comments:

Marcelo Teson said...

Were you there? I sat in the infield reserve in section 15 and I tried to spot you and failed.

You're right, the team looks like they're in a major morale slump.

Bondelev said...

Yes, I was there, in my usual seats, section 5, with a friend of mine.

Marcelo Teson said...

Huh. Oh well.

Thanks again for the tickets on Thursday. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you in return. I really owe you for all your generosity this summer.