Thursday, April 02, 2009

15,000 Views!

Someone from Baltimore who viewed my post There Will Be Crap was the 15,000th person to visit my blog since it began in August 2006, which isn't bad for two and a half years. I find this pretty amazing. I post almost nothing of interest, even to me. Yet for some reason people seem to want to read this stuff. So I guess I'll keep doing it. 

I am aware that I have cut down my postings significantly. I've been trying to be more selective about what I post. It doesn't seem to have hurt my hits. BTW, the average length of visit is under a second, so I guess I shouldn't get too swollen of a head. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's quite an achievement! Perhaps this will pave way for an online sound course for you; you can post ads for yourself on the sidebar.

ps. I didn't agree with your TWBB review, but I did think the film was needlessly long. What about Paul Dano? He's great!

Bondelev said...

Thanks for the comments.

A good actor with a crappy script is still a bad movie. He made a few scenes watchable, but otherwise I've already forgotten almost all of the film.

nakedjen said...

I just arrived. This is my FIRST visit. And...I'm going to subscribe. No, I mean that. If you hadn't said you liked my comment about B's sharing the artichoke, I am unsure that I would have even realized you had a blog.

But you're one person who I feel I should listen to RE: American Idol. I don't watch it, but everyone at my office talkstalkstalks about it, so now I feel like I can at least "know" what they're saying.

Thanks!

Bondelev said...

Thanks for the comment, Jen! I hope Buddha is on Dogbook!

As for AI, I watch it mostly because my wife does, but once you get caught up in the contestants, it's fun to follow. There are several really good singers this year.