Saturday, March 31, 2007

Health Update

Thanks to everyone who asked about my health. It started with a very bad throat infection. With my health history, I have to be very aggressive at treating infections. When the infection appeared to spread to my lip, it seemed very similar to a potentially life-threatening staph infection that I had contracting in the hospital, so I ended up being on several medications at the same time. Unfortunately, it appears that I had either an allergic response to one or more of the medications, and the infection appeared to get much worse. We have now modified my medications and I am rapidly recovering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome news, David. Continue on your speedy recovery -- and good luck digging out of all your back work.
;-)

Bondelev said...

Thanks,